Kelly Mobile Homes was established by Lake Hartman in 1957 in a small shop. His back yard was filled with single and doublewide trailers and small travel trailers like the Serro Scotty.
With expanding sales came the need for a larger service center and the need for additional retail space for repair parts and camping accessories. So in the mid 70’s, he purchased a larger facility along Rt. 15 north of Lewisburg, PA to accommodate the growing business. At this point, travel trailer sales and service had become his primary focus.
After 51 years in the business, Lake decided it was time for a new facility. In 2008, the business moved into a brand-new sales and service facility in West Milton. Lake was joined by his daughter Susan in 2008 and the business was rebranded Kelly RV Inc in 2016. In 2017, Lake retired after 60 years and Susan was joined by her brother-in-law Steve. 2019 saw the third generation, Ben, join the business.
Over the years the locations may have changed, but the commitment to providing quality products and service has remained unchanged. Together with a dedicated team of service technicians, customer satisfaction remains the #1 goal.